Do you want to represent iGEM at local and regional events? Be an iGEM Representative!
Do you want to be the voice of iGEM, synthetic biology and what you learned from the iGEM Competition? Then take advantage of opportunities in your region where you can share your iGEM experience, and connect with the global synthetic biology ecosystem.
We will provide materials and support for you to be the official voice of iGEM.
To be a representative, submit your letter of intent to email@example.com with the subject "REPRESENTATIVE APPLICATION."
Your letter of intent should include:
- Event name
- Your iGEM history
- Budget required for your participation*
- A description of why you want to represent iGEM at this event
Please submit your application at least 30 days in advance of the event.
Note that financial support for iGEM representatives is limited. If supporting funds are requested, be sure to include a breakdown of costs in your application.
Watch this space!
- RedPOP -- Panama City, Panama, 22-25 April 2019
- SynBioBeta 2018 -- San Francisco, 1-3 October 2018
- Techsauce Global Summit 2019 -- Bangkok, Thailand, 19-20 June 2019
- SynBioBeta 2019 -- San Francisco, 1-3 October 2019